Day 1: LIMA - Day off. (City tour or Pachacamac optional)
Welcome, reception and transfer to the selected hotel
Overnight in Lima.
Day 2: DINNER SHOW
Breakfast at the hotel - Free morning.
19:00 Hours - Time to pick up from the hotel.
At the scheduled time in the evening, we will transfer you to a theme restaurant, where you will enjoy a Buffet Dinner + a spectacular show of typical Peruvian dances.
The restaurant La Dama Juana is the perfect choice for this night. Our assigned driver willwill pick him up and transfer him to the restaurant. You will have as an option a variety of typical Peruvian dishes in a full buffet dinner. Enjoy the show and the exquisite dinner.
After the dinner show, our driver will be waiting for you to take you back to the hotel.
22:00 Return to the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel of your choice
Overnight in Lima
Day 3: LIMA - Day off. (City tour or Pachamac optional)
Overnight in Lima.
Day 4: FULL DAY PARACAS & ICA
2:50 - Time for pickup from hotel.
We will pick you up at the hotel and transfer you to the bus station to Paracas. The bus will leave at approximately 4:00am. After 3 hours, we will arrive in Paracas.
8:00am after a nice welcome in Paracas, we will start the Ballestas Islands Tour. From the Paracas beach resort; you can visit the Ballestas Islands by boat where sea lions, guano birds, penguins and a diversity of marine fauna live. In the course of the tour, you will see a very enigmatic figure, El Candelabro, immortalized on the side of a hill, is a geoglyph of rocky formation eroded by the wind and the sea. It measures about 120 meters long and is known as the Three Crosses or Trident. The best way to appreciate it is from the sea.
Around noon, we will take the bus back to Paracas and head to Ica for about 3 hours. When we arrive in Ica we will continue with the tubular excursions in the dunes of the Huacachina, being a fantastic adventure in the middle of the desert where we will enjoy the high and low dunes and where you will be able to feel the adrenaline on these natural roller coasters of the desert.
In the same route by the desert you will be able to practice the sandboarding, our guide will instruct you so that you can do it of safe form and if in case you do not have experience in this sport, our guide will instruct it in such a way that you will feel safe to do it.
At about 06:00 pm we will take the bus to Ica where we will spend the night.
Overnight in Ica.
Day 5: NAZCA: FLIGHT OVER THE MAJESTIC NAZCA LINES
Breakfast at the hotel.
At the agreed time in the morning, we will pick you up from the hotel and leave for the Nazca airfield where we will board a light aircraft for an unforgettable aerial excursion over the Nazca Lines.
Our bilingual guide (Spanish / English) will assist you at all times until you board the plane.
This flight over the Nazca Lines will extend over most of the famous lines located in the Nazca Desert, whose surface is marked by the gigantic drawings and geometric figures that you will be able to appreciate along the way.
The flight over the Nazca Lines is for approximately 35 minutes and this is the best way to appreciate the extraordinary and fascinating intrinsically drawn lines that have been a mystery for many years. We will be able to appreciate the different figures drawn on the surface of the Nazca Desert, with perfectly stylized animal and plant representations, distributed in a large maze of lines, trapezoids, triangles and spirals that have lasted for almost 2000 years. This place is one of the most incredible legacies that a culture has left behind and that can only be appreciated from the sky at an altitude of 1500 feet.
At the end of the flight, we will have time to have lunch and take a bus to Arequipa at 2:30 pm, arriving at our destination at approximately 11:30 pm.
We will be assisted on our arrival in Arequipa and transferred to the hotel where we will spend the night.
Overnight in Arequipa
Day 6: AREQUIPA: CITY TOUR IN AREQUIPA
Breakfast at the hotel.
We will have the morning free to be able to rest, to walk a little for the center of the city and lunch.
Arequipeña (optional and additional tour)
Around 2:00pm, you will be picked up from your hotel to start the tour through the Arequipa countryside. This interesting tour begins with a visit to the monuments architectural and most beautiful natural viewpoints that surround the white city.
Our mobility will go to the outskirts of the city where we will visit the beautiful Mirador de Sachaca, which will offer us a spectacular natural panorama of Arequipa and its volcanoes.
Our vehicle will continue towards the Mansion of the Founder, a beautiful construction from the colonial period, where the founder of the city of Arequipa, García Manuel de Carvajal lived in the 15th century. To finish we will travel through a spectacular Andean landscape and arriving this is the Sabandia Mill, a majestic construction made of volcanic rock known as SILLAR, in the place you will appreciate an old stone mill that was built in the year 1785. The tour ends at 06:00pm in the city centre.
Overnight in Arequipa.
Day 7: AREQUIPA - CHIVAY (THERMAL BATHS OF LA CALERA AND CHIVAY)
Breakfast at the hotel.
08:00am - 08:30am
At the scheduled time of departure to Chivay. We will start the tour by the road to Yura, where we will admire the natural and cultural landscape of this area.
We will border the majestic Chachani volcano and we will continue through the Salinas and Aguada Blanca National Reserve until we reach Pampa Cañahuas, in where the guide will explain about the flora and fauna of the zone, we will be able to appreciate the natural habitat of the South American camelids within them LA VICUÑA.
We will continue the tour until we reach a small stop in Patahuasi (house at the top) to drink the hot coca tea, very for height where we will be. We will continue the journey to the bofedales where different species live of both migratory birds to the zone according to season, we will continue with our trip until arriving at Patapampa, highest point of the trip located to 4900 m.s.n.m approx. Which also is how with the Viewpoint of the Andes, here different volcanos like Misti, HualcaHualca, Sabancaya, Ampato, Ubinas and Chachani can be seen.
At midday we will be arriving at the town of Chivay where we will have lunch and stop at followed by a transfer to the hotel, you will have some time to rest and then meet up and visit the thermal baths of La Calera. These open-air baths have thermal water where you can enjoy a very relaxing moment, after the bus tour of the tomorrow.
After a prudent hour, we will return to the hotel so that we can rest and spend the night in the town of Chivay.
Day 8: COLCA CANYON - CRUZ DEL CONDOR
Breakfast at the hotel.
06:00 am. approx. After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, we will start with the day's excursion to the Mirador de la Cruz del Condor, where you can observe the majestic flight of the condors and the canyon depth. On this trip, we will stop at the village of YANQUE to observe its colonial church, dances of the Wititi as well as the typical costume of the Zone.
Back to Chivay, we will visit the villages of PINCHOLLO, MACA, ACHOMA, where the guide will explain us their different customs of the area as well as the Lito models, colonial churches and terraces.
11:30 am approx. Arrival in Chivay.
11:45 am approx. Lunch
01:30 pm approx. We will take the bus to Puno. The bus during the trip, makes small excursions in route, where we can appreciate a little more of the fauna and flora on the way to Lake Titicaca.
Upon arrival in Puno, we will be assisted and transferred to the hotel.
Overnight in Puno.
Day 9: PUNO: FULL DAY TO TITICACA LAKE (UROS & TAQUILLE ISLANDS)
Breakfast at the hotel.
On average 7:00 am - Pick up from hotel.
Our staff will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the port of Lake Titicaca; our local guide will be waiting for us with the boat to start our great adventure on Lake Titicaca.
We will leave in the direction of Uros, on the way our guide will explain important points of this majestic lake, soon after we will arrive at the famous floating islands of the Uros.
We will make the excursion in the island of Uros, visiting its inhabitants and learning about customs of these communities that have lived for years in the highlands.
After visiting these, we will return to the boat and continue our trip towards the Island of Taquile.
We will sail for approximately 3 hours on the Titicaca in the direction of Taquile, a huge island that is characterized by its magnificent and beautiful fabrics. Here you will have the opportunity to observe how people of the island produces splendid textiles such as ponchos, belts, gloves and other typical high
After appreciating these beautiful handmade works, we will continue with the until, we reach the top of the island, where we will walk along a beautiful path, somewhat inclined offers spectacular landscapes of the lake. The most advisable is to walk slowly, take it easy and enjoy as much as possible, since they are walking over 3800 meters high in a
World. Approximately 45 minutes later, we will arrive at the center of Taquile, where we will finally we will rest and visit a small site museum, which through photos shows aspects important part of the lives of the people of Taquile.
We will have lunch in a typical restaurant around the after lunch, visitors will have free time to visit the workshops of the knitting and taking pictures with the friendly locals. In the afternoon, we will go down to the pier and we will undertake our return trip to Puno, arriving in the city at approximately 05:00pm.
Overnight at hotel in Puno.
Day 10: PUNO - CUSCO “Sun Route”
Breakfast at the hotel.
Around 06:15am, you will be picked up from your hotel and will be transferred to the bus station in the Puno terminal.
Our journey to Cusco will last 10 hours approximately. Where we will have 4 excursions and guided visits to the most interesting places in the south of the altiplano visiting the temple of Andahuaylillas or Sistine Chapel of America, the Inka temple of Raqchi, the pass of La Raya at 4335 meters above sea level and the Inka Aymara museum in Pukara. Each visit lasts from 20 to 40 minutes, where you can ask questions, take pictures and explore the attractions of the place, making this an unforgettable experience.
We will arrive in Cusco at 4:30pm, be picked up from the train station and be transferred to the hotel where we will spend the night.
Day 11: CUSCO: CITY TOUR + 4 NEARBY RUINS
Breakfast at the hotel.
Free morning to acclimatize to the altitude and climate of Cusco or do some shopping.
City tour in Cusco in the afternoon.
Our transfer will visit you at your hotel to take you to the starting point of your tour, between 13:00 hrs and
13:30 hrs. The tour begins at the Cusco Cathedral, decorated with fine carved woodwork and impressive altars and beautiful paintings, made by the hands of local artists from the Cusqueña, which hold hidden elements of indigenous thought.
Then, we will take a short walk through the streets of the historical center towards the Qoricancha o Temple of the Sun considered an indigenous religious sanctuary. Where we will appreciate the fine work of lithic technology made by the Incas, with the highest level of hard stone cutting without insert a sheet of paper and that despite the earthquakes they remain stable to date.
Completed the visit to the Qoricancha we will board the bus that will take us to Sacsayhuaman located 3km. from the city of Cusco, Sacsayhuaman offers us a panoramic view of the city of Cusco, Sacsayhuaman was built with large blocks of limestone weighing from 25 to 130 tons. It is made up of three terraces superimposed in a serpentine form (zigzag).
We will also reach Qenqo, which means labyrinth, is located one kilometer from Sacsayhuaman, establishes a construction based on limestone rock that shows stone sculpture in 500 m2 accompanied by structures that according to the historians served for the astronomical study, religious and embalming and/or mummification.
Then we will know Puca Pucara: from two Quechua words that mean Puca (red) Pucara (Fortress) "Red fortress", a strategic place for control and surveillance of access and exit from the city imperial Cusco, which was used as a territorial border to divide the regions and establish the displacement regimes.
Finally, we will visit Tambomachay: a place to rest, located 9 km from the city of Cusco, more known as the Baths of the Inca for the water sources, or also known as the waters of the eternal youth by the constant flow of its waters that offers us part of the Inca road that goes from Cusco to Machupicchu. This city tour in the city of Cusco ends at 18:30 hrs approximately near the Plaza de Armas.
Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco.
Day 12: CUSCO: SACRED VALLEY
Breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 am approx - Pick-up time from the hotel.
We will start the day with the pick up of our participants from their hotels in Cusco. We will visit Sacred Valley of the Incas, which is located on the bank of the Vilcanota River; we will visit the Inca citadel of Pisac. Where we will appreciate platforms and architectural structures located on the slopes of that place and at the top of the mountain, we will return to the traditional village of Pisac to visit the Indian market, where we can learn about the customs of its inhabitants. We will have lunch in one of the traditional restaurant located in Urubamba, Sacred Valley of the Incas.
In the afternoon, we will visit the Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from invasion by the people from the eastern jungle. On the way back to Cusco, we will visit the picturesque traditional town of Chinchero, where the remains of the royal estate of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are located.
We will appreciate its well-preserved Inca walls in the main square and you will appreciate the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the porch, built on the foundations of an Inca construction.
Overnight in Cusco
Day 13: TRANSFER BY ITEP VAN FROM CUSCO TO KM 82 “INKA TRAIL ENTRANCE”
- Meals: Lunch, snacks and dinner.
- Accommodation: Camping facilities.
- Distance: 11kms / 6.8 mls (6 hours more or less of walking)
- Difficulty: Easy / moderate.
- Walking time: Approximately 6 hours (including picnic lunch on the route)
- Hiking and terrain: Hiking on open and steep trails.
TREKKING KM 82 “PISCACUCHO TO WAYLLABAMBA”
After breakfast, we leave our hotel in Cusco in a private van, heading towards the start of the trek at km82. Upon arrival, the client will go through the formalities to enter the Inca Trail and begin the walk.
We will start at 2400 meters above sea level and ascend little by little. After two hours of walking, you will arrive at the archaeological ruins of Llactapata (2650 meters above sea level).
Then, we will continue our journey towards the semitropical Valley of Wayllabamba. After two hours, we will arrive at the archeological zone of Wayllabamba, visit the site and then camp in the surroundings of the place, there we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 14: TREKKING "FROM WAYLLABAMBA TO PACAYMAYU / RUNKURAQAY
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accommodation: Camping facilities.
- Distance: 16kms / 10mls (9 hours or so of walking time)
- Difficulty: Moderate.
Early, after breakfast, we will begin the most difficult and demanding part of the route, with an exhausting climb of three to four hours, to reach the first pass called Warmiwañusca ("dead woman"), with an altitude of 4,200 m.a.s.l.
At this point we will be able to admire an impressive view of the entire Huayllabamba and Pacaymayo valley where you will feel at the top of the world, it is in this place where the guide will perform a small ceremony of payment to the snowy mountains of Veronica and Wayanay, after the ritual with the coca leaves we will be descending the mountain for a period of one and a half hours to reach Pacaymayo (3,600 m.a.s.l.)
After lunch, the second steep two-hour climb to the Runkuraqay pass begins (almost 4000 m / 13,123 ft). We arrive at our campsite at 5 pm. Temperatures in this camp are 4°C (41°F) at night.
Day 15: TREKKING
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accommodation: Camping facilities and cold water showers.
- Distance: 10kms / 6.2mls (5 hours or so of walking)
- Difficulty: Moderate
After breakfast, we will begin to ascend to the second pass of the Inca Trail, after an hour of walking we will arrive at the archaeological group of Runcuracay, place that was discovered in 1915 by the American explorer Hiran Binghan, the same one that we will visit, then we continue ascending the mountain and we will reach the second pass, from this place we will be able to appreciate the valley of Pacaymayo, Acobamba and the snow-capped mountains of the Pumasillo (6,000m).
We will then descend the mountain to reach the third archaeological group of the Sayacmarca trail (3540 m.a.s.l.), which will be visited to continue the hike. After 30 minutes we will arrive at the campsite of Chaquicocha, where we will have lunch. After a siesta we will continue to the pass of Phuyu Patamarca (3650 m.a.s.l.), from this place we will see the impressive mountain of Machupicchu where we will be taking a small break and you will be able to take some pictures.
After 10 minutes of descent we will arrive to the archaeological group of Phuyupatamarca, Intipatay, and Wiñayhuayna from this place we will descend the mountain approximately 1,000 meters, in the course of the journey we will be enjoying the best example of the stone Inca road as well as the diversity of flora and fauna to finally arrive to the camp of Wiñayhuayna, place where we will be spending the third night.
Approximately 12°C. A few steps from our camp is the famous Inca site of "Wiñay Wayna" ("Young forever"). Even if you feel tired after the hike, it is a moment you cannot miss, as it is the most impressive site on the Inca Trail.
Day 16: TREKKING
- Meals: Breakfast
- Distance: 8.9kms / 5.5mls "By bus in 25 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Very early at 4:00 a.m. we will have breakfast to start the hike to Machupicchu at 5:00 a.m. on the way we will be able to see a diversity of flowers, begonias, orchids, ferns, etc, after an hour and a half of walking we will arrive at the door of the sun (INTIPUNKU) 2490 meters above sea level. It is one of the most impressive viewpoints of Machupicchu, 1 km from the archaeological group, it is the first point of view of the archaeological group of Machupicchu.
Then we will descend the mountain to arrive at the control of Machupicchu, where you will have a small free time so that you can use some services and you can leave your suitcases in the wardrobe.
Later you will visit with the guide the archaeological group of Machupicchu for a lapse of 2 hours approximately.
Finally, you will have a free time to explore the place and to take the bus of return to the town of Aguas Calientes where you will be able to have lunch by your own and if the time allows it.
A relaxing bath in the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes is not included, it costs 10 soles, and finally you can board the train back to Ollantaytambo where we will be waiting to transfer you to Cusco.
You will also have time to enjoy some of the following activities on your own if you wish (not included in the price)
- Climb the Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain and appreciate the beauty and magnificence of Machu Picchu from there.
- Other optional activities in Aguas Calientes include a visit to the new local museum or bathing in the hot springs.
Return to Cusco: You will descend to Aguas Calientes and then board the Expedition train to the Ollantaytambo train station. "The train departure time may vary depending on the schedule and availability of the train". At the Ollantaytambo train station, you will meet our transport and be transferred to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 17: CUSCO – FREE DAY
Breakfast at the hotel
Perfect day to do personal activities or take optional activities such as visiting the Mountain of Colors, the Humantay Lagoon or Maras Moray.
Overnight in Cusco
Day 18: CUSCO - PUERTO MALDONADO
Breakfast at the hotel
At the scheduled time, we will transfer you to the airport.
Flight Cusco to Puerto Maldonado
Our staff in Puerto Maldonado will be waiting for you to be received and transferred to our Maloka Lodge.
Our staff will drive you to the office to repack, while we have a delicious welcome coffee.
Once you have the appropriate entry permits, we will begin our journey to the Tambopata National Reserve along the Madre de Dios River, a tributary of the Amazon, for approximately 40 minutes.
Once we arrive at the Sandoval Port, we will make an excursion of approximately 1 hour through the tropical forest, making a small stop at the checkpoint to register. Where the guide will explain the importance of the place to visit.
As we advance through the forest, it changes from secondary to primary. In which we can observe the biodiversity of plants and the great variety of birds. When we arrive at the canyon, we will take a rowboat that will take us through a channel towards the mirror of the Sandoval Lake. We will arrive at our lodge, where we will be received with a delicious fruit drink typical of the region, and we will offer you your respective rooms after lunch and after a refreshing rest, we will make our first excursion by boat to enjoy the spectacular sunset. Where we will be able to observe in their splendor some mammals among them the night monkeys and bats. We return to the lodge for dinner and if we are still energetic, we can take a short night walk through the jungle to observe various night insects, tarantulas, for this we need to take our flashlights returning to the lodge 1 hour later to rest
Day 19: PUERTO MALDONADO: COLPA DE PALMERAS
This day will start with the sunrise between 4:30 and 5:00 am. We will visit the palm lick and observe the true ambassadors of the Amazon (the psittacine) species of Macaws, Parrots and Parakeets, being one of the few places where we will be able to observe how they feed on palm trees that absorb nutrients and are therefore salty, returning to the lodge to enjoy our breakfast.
After a delicious breakfast, we will board our boat, to see giant trees of 100 or 200 years old where we will also get to know the medicinal plants, which are generally used by the people of the area.
When we return for lunch, we can enjoy a well-deserved rest and at the end, we will have the option to go swimming in the lake in the company of our guide.
In the afternoon, we will go in search of the much appreciated giant otters and we will be able to observe them from very close as they are used to be observed. We will get good photographic views and also observe the 5 species of monkeys that live on the shore of the lake such as the howler monkey that are generally found in the emerging trees taking a rest. While the monkey friar and stumps are seen very closely and can be seen when they go in search of a tree to spend the night and we can observe the famous ARAPAIMA that in hours of the dusk usually come to the surface of the lake to take air and produces a great roar with his great fin, and return for dinner and then make the night tour in search of the most precious black caiman that comes to measure up to 4 meters and hear the sounds of nature in the lake and we can also observe the constellations a truly unforgettable panorama.
Day 20: PUERTO MALDONADO - LIMA
05:00 am the last day we will get up very early to take a last walk around the lake in search of the river otter and in search of more diversity of flora and fauna that live in the majestic Lake Sandoval we will take advantage of the last walk to capture unforgettable moments of our tour. Finally, we will return to the lodge for breakfast and then we will start our return trip to the city of Puerto Maldonado and then to Lima.
To enjoy this tour, we must take into account that we must take
- Rain poncho
- Mosquito repellent
- Long sleeve polo shirt
- Cap to cover us from the sun on the lake
Day 21: TRANSFER FROM HOTEL TO AIRPORT - LIMA
Breakfast at the hotel.
At the appropriate time transfer to the airport in Lima.
End of our Services
- Transfer IN/OUT in Lima airport – hotel - airport
- 03 nights hotel in Lima with breakfast
- Dinner and folkloric show in Lima
PARACAS, ICA, NASCA
- Transfer OUT from the hotel to the bus station
- Bus Lima - Paracas
- Ballestas Island tour
- Bus Paracas – Ica
- Tour in the Huacachina Oasis and sandboarding
- Bus Ica - Nasca
- 01 night hotel in Nasca with breakfast
- Nasca lines overflight
- Bus Nasca - Arequipa
- Transfer IN Arequipa bus station – hotel
- 02 night hotel in Arequipa with breakfast
- 01 night hotel in Chivay with breakfast
- Colca Canyon 2 days / 1 night tour
- Entrance fee to the Colca Canyon
- 02 lunches and 01 dinner in Chivay
- Touristic bus Chivay – Puno via 4M
- Transfer IN/OUT in Puno bus station – hotel - bus station
- 02 nights hotel in Puno with breakfast
- Titicaca Lake Full Day Tour + buffet lunch
- Route of the Sun Tour Puno - Cusco
- Transfer IN/OUT in Cusco bus station – hotel - airport
- 05 nights hotel in Cusco with breakfast
- Afternoon City Tour with visit and entrace fees to Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Pukapukara
- Sacred Valley Full Day Tour with buffet Lunch; with visit and entrace fees to Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
- Pre-departure briefing: You will meet your royal Inka Trail guide and group in our office for an orientation before your trek. At this time, we will provide you with the duffle bags, which will be carried by our Porters. The meeting will be at 6:00 PM the evening before the trip begins. In case you can´t come at this time “please let us know” to coordinate another time.
- Touristic Transport: You will be picked up from your hotel in Cusco in the morning and will travel by private transportation to PISCACUCHO the starting point of the Royal Inka Trail to Machupicchu.
- Adventure Experienced Royal Inka Trail Tour Guide: English speaking, professionally educated, and official tour guide with tourism certification. They all grew up in this region and have a true passion to teach others about their heritage. Your guide will explain the culture and surroundings along the entire route, including leading your group in ancient ceremonies! He or she will keep you safe, sound, and comfortable on your trek so that you can enjoy your time along the Inka path and will ensure you are safe and happy.
- Tour Guide in Machupicchu Cultural Experienced: English speaking, professionally educated, and official tour guide with tourism certification. For visit the sacred city of Machupicchu.
- Private campsites: Each campsite is carefully choosed for have a local experience.
- Night 1: Enjoy the 1st night in Wayllabamba on the route Royal Inka Trail and sleep in our 4 season Pro Aconcagua Doite tents. All our tents are 4 man tents, but ONLY sleep 2, leaving lots of room to spread out comfortably and store your duffel bags. They also include a little vestibule in front, giving you some extra outdoor space to leave your boots and walking sticks so you do not have to bring in dirt.
- Night 2: Enjoy the 2nd night in Pacaymayo on the route Royal Inca Trail and sleep in our 4 season Pro Aconcagua Doite tents. All our tents are 4 man tents, but ONLY sleep 2, leaving lots of room to spread out comfortably and store your duffel bags. They also include a little vestibule in front, giving you some extra outdoor space to leave your boots and walking sticks so you don’t have to bring in dirt.
- Night 3: Enjoy the 3rd night in Wiñayhuayna on the route Royal Inka Trail and sleep in our 4 season Pro Aconcagua Doite tents. All our tents are 4 man tents, but ONLY sleep 2, leaving lots of room to spread out comfortably and store your duffel bags. They also include a little vestibule in front, giving you some extra outdoor space to leave your boots and walking sticks so you don’t have to bring in dirt.
Note: It is not usual that the campsites, lodges or hotels change after the confirmation, however it can vary per government regulations and authorization, also for bad weather conditions and maybe because physical condition of our visitors: any changes in this matter ITEP travel will be informing you previously and as soon as possible.
- Camping equipment: Dining and kitchen tents, tables, chairs, and cooking equipment (all carried by our porters and horses).
- Entry ticket to The Royal Inka Trail
- Entry ticket to Machu Picchu Inka Site
- 1 Duffle Bag: Duffle bag will be provided as complementary so you can arrange your personal belongings, please in case you need extra porter there will be an extra charge to carry it during the tour please let us know in advance.
- Professional Trekking Chef: A professional chef specialized in cooking on the trail, with an assistant, will prepare all of your delicious meals along our journey on the Trail to replenish your energy every day. You will never go hungry!
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners (Vegetarian, vegan, or special menus are available at no extra cost) Please be in mind (1st breakfast and last lunch is not included”
- Boiled Water: Beginning from your first lunch until your last breakfast, Inka Trail Expeditions will supply all the water needed. This water will be boiled, filtered and then cooled, before distributing. You must supply your own water bottles or camel back. We recommend carrying about 3L worth. We will refill our waters at each meal.
- Wake up tea: Every morning at the campsite, you will wake up with a cup of coca tea! Our staff will bring the tea to your tent so that you will be warmed from inside out before you start your day.
- Tea time daily during the Trek: Every afternoon before dinner, the cooks will provide our tea time with popcorn, biscuits, coffee, hot chocolate, teas, hot water, etc. After a long day of hiking, you will not have to wait until dinner to relax, warm up, and enjoy a bite to eat!
- Products for hygiene: You will be provided with a small towel before each meal to clean your hands and every morning will be also a bucket with warm water for washes your personal hygiene.
- Medical kit and Oxygen bottle: Our crew will bring a first-aid kit, including emergency oxygen bottle.
- Train tickets: From Aguas Calientes “Machupicchu village” to Ollantaytambo train station (departure time is confirmed the day of briefing and it´s subject to availability)
- Transfer back to Cusco: Private touristic transport from Ollantaytambo train station to your hotel in Cusco (Day 4)
- 24-hour guest service: We have telephone service available 24 hours/day for ease of communication and preparation with the agency leading up to your trek.
- Transfer IN/OUT airport to the lodge and to the airport
- 02 night at Maloka Lodge – Sandoval Lake
- 02 breakfast / 02 lunches / 02 dinners
- Entrance fee to the Natural Reserve of Tambopata
- Transportation in a bote by the Madre De Dios river
- Professional tour guide.
- Internacional and local light tickets
- Not mentioned meals
- Sleeping Bags: You can rent one from our company if you do not have your own. Our sleeping bags are effective and durable to protect from temperatures as low as -18°C (0°F). They are mummy form and include a sleeping liner. The bags are cleaned after every use.
- Bus Consettur to Machupicchu inka City: Most of the times the wait to board the bus to Machupicchu is from 1 hour to 1:30 min, So we prefer that you decide a day before your visit to the Inca city of Machupicchu. If you wish to take the bus considering the waiting time. Alternatively, if you prefer to do the last stretch of ascent walking up 45 to 1 hour "everything will depend on your physical state, after the trekking done".
- Walking Sticks: You can rent a set from our company if you would like.
- Day 1: Breakfast: Approx. USD 5 to Usd 10.00, Price can vary according your selection.
- Last Day: Lunch and Dinner in Aguas Calientes. Approx. USD 20.00 to 25.00, Price can vary according your selection.
- Personal clothing and gear
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for our staff: Please note that our agency staff is well paid so please feel free to tip or not as you wish “Recommendation USD 6 to USD 8 per day per traveler for all the trek staff”- Once again it is optional and can vary according your satisfaction.
- Additional costs or delays out of control of the management (landscape, bad weather condition, itinerary modification due to a safety concern, illness, change of government policy, political instability/strike, etc.)
There are several optional upgrades you can include in this trip. Below is a quick list of it, but check our overview section for more details.
- Sleeping Bag – $25.00 USD per person per trek (It will be clean and warm)
- Walking Poles – $12.00 USD per pair per trek (Professional Poles that can be extended)
- Vistadome Train Upgrade “Panoramic train” – $ 50.00 USD per person (Return Only)
- Huayna Picchu Sacred Mountain – $75.00 USD per person (Please request when you book your Trek)
- Machu Picchu Sacred Mountain – $ 75.00 USD per person (Please request when you book your Trek)
- Buffet Lunch Celebration in Santuary Lodge on the last day in Machupicchu. $40.00 USD per person (all fresh drinks are included)
- Original passport
- Sleeping bag
- Hiking shoes
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Sweater, globes and hat
- T – shirts and shirt
- Confortable pants
- Sun hat
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Camel bag or bpttle
- Insect repelent
- Personal medicines
- Short pants
- Walking poles
- Money in cash